Dear colleagues, we are pleased to announce some great news!
After ending the state of emergency on May 11th, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan introduced a package of measures to resume the national economy.
🔸 According to it, the mass transportation will be opened:
- From the beginning of May, flights were opened between the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty;
- Since May 11, domestic flights from Nur-Sultan and Almaty to 7 cities - Kostanay, Kokshetau, Taraz, Taldykorgan, Pavlodar, Aktobe, and Karaganda - were resumed;
- Since May 13, 7 more directions have been opened: Shymkent, Aktau, Uralsk, Zhezkazgan, Balkhash, Urdzhar, and Zaysan;
- Starting from June 1, it is planned to resume the movement of trains within the country, with mandatory compliance with the requirements of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor.
🔸 Moreover, from May 18, the following services will be allowed to start working:
- Accommodation services (Hotel complexes);
- Catering facilities (with a capacity of up to 30 places);
- Catering facilities operating in the open air.
And finally, the work of religious worship objects is resumed in compliance with sanitary standards, with no more than 30% of the total area filled.
📍 Unfortunately, there is no information on holding public events, but we will keep you updated.
Publication date : 14-05-2020